- Depart Atlanta.
Rates & Lodging
What to Expect
- The small print
- 11 nights' accommodations, including 2 nights hosted by P2K families.
- Guaranteed late check-out on day of departure.
- 12 days of touring with a tour educator (guide).
- Daily breakfast (including 2 meals hosted by P2K families).
- Daily lunch (including 1 lunch provided by P2K).
- 10 dinners (including 2 dinners hosted by P2K families).
- 12 days of touring in a luxury, air-conditioned bus.
- 1 group transfer and assistance from/to the airport.
- All site entrance fees and program fees as per your final program, including meeting rooms in the hotel.
- Flights to and from Israel. Airfare should be purchased through "Good to Get Away".
- 4% Credit card fees. (This is one time credit card fee which will only be charged at the time of final payment. If you choose to pay via wire transfer, this fee will be deducted from your final bill.)
- Water on the bus (except on arrival day).
- Travel and Health Insurance will be purchase with airfare through "Good to Get Away".
- Personal extras: Items of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, beverages, coffee, tea, food other than the table d’hotel menu, passport and visa fees, insurance, and foreign port taxes, unless otherwise specified.
- US and foreign airport taxes, Q fuel surcharge and border taxes when applicable.
- Value Added Tax is currently not applicable to tourists visiting Israel. Should the law change, you will be notified accordingly, and VAT will be added to your final invoice.
- Gratuities: Group of 40 participants or more: $145 total per person for Tour Educator and Driver.
- Rates: Rates are per person based on triple occupancy and a minimum of40 full-paying participants. Should the number of participants drop below the minimumlisted, the cost of the trip will be adjusted to reflect the additional expense of operating theprogram.
- Currency: Tour prices are per person in U.S. dollars. All hotel accommodations, motor coachtransportation, special dinners, sightseeing, admissions, luggage handling and the servicesof local guides, drivers, and the tour guide/educator are included.
- Payment policy: Da'at Educational Expeditions reserves the right to adjust its terms ofpayment, including cancelation policies and initial deposits. Notification of any changes willbe made explicitly to the participants where relevant.
- An initial deposit of $350 + $145 for tips per person, non-refundable, non-transferable is due at the time of reservation unless another amount is indicated.
- Final payment is due 90 days before the scheduled trip begins, or as specified inyour invoice.
- Cancelation policy: All cancelations need to be made in writing. The cancelation feedepends on the date when we receive written notification of your request tocancel your booking. Please note that the deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancelations made:
- 90 or more days prior to departure incur the loss of the deposit.
- 89 to 46 days prior to departure incur the loss of 50% of the full trip cost.
- 45 days or less prior to the departure incur the loss of 100% of the fulltrip cost.
- Cancelation fees may also include:
- Hotel or supplier cancelation fees.
- Travel insurance: We strongly recommend that you purchase your own travel insurance.Please discuss land, air, and health insurance options with your insurance provider.