- A journey of inspiration and education
- Explore the beauty, culture and mystery of Morocco
- Experience the rich history of Jewish Morocco
- From royal cities to village hospitality: encounters and authenticity
- Share Shabbat with the Jewish community of Marrakech
- Meet Muslim students celebrating the Jewish role in Moroccan life
- Mosques, markets, and a cooking workshop, Moroccan-style
- North Africa in style: outstanding tour educators, superb service
- Depart the USA.
Rates & Lodging
What to Expect
- The small print
- 8 nights' accommodations, including portage at the hotels.
- 8 touring days with an English speaking local guide.
- ARZA World tour educator accompanying the group throughout.
- 7 days of touring in a luxury, air-conditioned bus.
- 1 group transfer and assistance from/to the airport.
- Daily breakfast, 3 lunches and 4 dinners.
- Customized program developed to meet your needs and interests.
- Guided visits and behind-the-scenes access to fascinating and thrilling sites.
- All site entrance and program fees as per your program.
- Water on the bus included throughout the trip.
- Flights to and from Morocco.
- Tipping: We recommend the following for tipping (amounts in US dollars):
- Group of 20 participants and more:
- Da’at Tour Educator: $8 | Local Guide: $5 | Driver: $3 – per participant per day.
- Evening transportation when dinner is on own account.
- Additions to the program: If sites, programs, or meals are added to the program, an additional fee may be required.
- Personal extras: such as laundry, wine and beverages, food other than on the table d’hotel menu, passport and visa fees, insurance, and foreign port taxes, unless otherwise specified.
- US and foreign airport taxes, Q fuel surcharge, and border taxes when applicable.
- If late check-out is requested, confirmation is at the sole discretion of the hotel and is subject to availability.
- Rates: Rates are per person based on double occupancy and a minimum of30 full-paying participants. Should the number of participants drop below the minimumlisted, the cost of the trip will be adjusted to reflect the additional expense of operating theprogram.
- Currency: Tour prices are per person in U.S. dollars. All hotel accommodations, motor coachtransportation, special dinners, sightseeing, admissions, luggage handling and the servicesof local guides, drivers, and the tour guide/educator are included.
- Payment policy: Da'at Educational Expeditions reserves the right to adjust its terms ofpayment, including cancelation policies and initial deposits. Notification of any changes willbe made explicitly to the participants where relevant.
- An initial deposit of $500 per person, non-refundable, non-transferable is due at the time of reservation unless another amount is indicated.
- Final payment is due 90 days before the scheduled trip begins, or as specified in your invoice.
- Cancelation policy: All cancelations need to be made in writing. The cancelation feedepends on the date when we receive written notification of your request tocancel your booking. Please note that the deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancelations made:
- 90 or more days prior to departure incur the loss of the deposit.
- 89 to 46 days prior to departure incur the loss of 50% of the full trip cost.
- 45 days or less prior to the departure incur the loss of 100% of the full trip cost.
- Cancelation fees may also include:
- Hotel or supplier cancelation fees.
- Group airfare penalty fee.
- Travel insurance: We strongly recommend that you purchase your own travel insurance.Please discuss land, air, and health insurance options with your insurance provider or contactTravel Insured at 1-800-344-6226, ext. 257. Some insurance programs provide morecomprehensive coverage when the policy is purchased in close proximity to the initial tripdeposit. We, therefore, recommend that you secure insurance within 14 days of your initialdeposit payment date.