Travel Photoblog. The people we meet.
Access to inspirational stories of the people we meet during our Jewish tours.
Celebrate diversity through snapshots of everyday encounters with this travel photography blog.
Snapshots. Daily encounters.
I am happy to receive emails from Da’at including blog posts, trip announcements, and travel tips.
Da’at safety protocol
We have created a Da’at COVID-19 safety protocol to protect everyone in the group.*
- Masks are required on Da’at trips and are provided at no extra charge.
- Social distancing is strictly observed and trips are limited in participation. All venues, meals, and vehicles are reserved to ensure that there is additional space and that they conform to COVID safety protocols.
- Cleanliness is our top priority and we ensure that all surfaces and high-traffic areas used by our trip participants and team are clean and disinfected.
- In order to give you peace of mind when making future travel plans, we have suspended our cancellation policies.** If your travel has been impacted by the Coronavirus pandemic, you can change or cancel your travel without any cancellation fees up to 30 days before your departure date. If you need to change your travel plans due to Coronavirus 30 days or less before your departure date, no change fee will apply and funds received to date for your trip will be refunded to you as an e-Credit that you will be able to use toward a future Da’at trip.
Using common sense during a global pandemic is key to having a safe, healthy, worry-free, and enjoyable trip. If you have questions about our COVID protocols, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team so that we can reassure you.
* To protect the safety of all our travelers, we cannot allow anyone to join a trip who has been exposed to COVID-19 within 2 weeks of the trip’s departure date. Check your destination’s entry requirements before departure, as several countries may have issued travel regulations that may affect your trip.
** In cases where our cancellation policy differs from what is written, you will be personally notified well in advance.